Our basic principles for the InterNet Design
Who visits your InterNet sides,
needs information - no games! Our Web Design orients itself therefore primarily at the usability - beauty is means for the purpose and not self purpose:
- No „Intro“ animations lasting several minutes with likewise-long load times,
- Their customers are not to click unnerved to the next offerer
- Since pictures and diagrams cost transmission time, we use them purposefully - for the representation of
articles and procedures or as optical emphases.
- We test all provided InterNet appearances with low speed - the HighSpeed DSL oriented load times of the favorites of the last German InterNet Design Award are not ours!
- Our InterNet sides are clearly arranged. No disorder from links, texts and pictures - everything, where it
belongs from the logic.
- The texts provided by us reduce we to the substantial, compellingly necessary long explanations we place to
lower levels or offer downloads.
- Tables of contents and menu options appear, where the visitor is used to them from other InterNet sides expected
I.e. above or on the left side
- Our InterNet appearances avoids endless nestings - each visitor is to always know, where he is.
- If the operational readiness level is too large, we use internal search functions, in order to secure for the
visitor the direct access to its desired topic.
- InterNet Design with principles - for your success -